Less stressing, more stretching. The Nyla Shorts holds everything in place - through squats, burpees, and lunges. Also holds your phone, keys, and cash.
- No hike-up shorts
- High-waisted design with extra wide waistband for the perfect tummy compression
- Seamless waistband for extra support and no-dig
- No front crotch seams, no nasty cameltoes
- Inner pocket at back of waistband for keys, cards, and even your phone (or all at once too, if that’s how you roll)
- Fits half a size small. Size up if you're in between sizes or on the upper range of a size. We also recommend sizing up if you're above 165cm, or have larger hips or thighs.
- Chloe (in Lagoon & Pine) wears size M, and is 174cm with 25.5" waist and 38" hips
- Ethel (in Black) wears size M, and is 164cm with 25" waist and 38" hips
- View our size guide
- Made from our signature smooth ReGen fabric
- Designed for performance - sweat-wicking, compressive, 4-way stretch
- Made from 73% recycled water bottles (RPET), 27% spandex
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and Global Recycled Standard certified
- Machine washable with like colours at maximum 30°C, though we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of your products (it's kinder to the planet too)
- Do not tumble dry, do not wring, do not iron
- FREE shipping for Singapore orders above SGD 100
- FREE shipping for international orders over 250.00
- For more info, check out our Shipping page
- Marked down products are final sale - no returns or exchanges accepted.
- We offer easy returns of non-sale products within 14 days of delivery for all customers
- We offer exchanges of non-sale productswithin 14 days of delivery for orders within Singapore
- For more info, check out our Returns page
I have long legs so its a bit on the shorter side, but its comfy and looks great!
My new favourite shorts to wear to HIIT classes :)
Fit is very good. Size up if you are in between sizes
I'm in between S and M so I bought a size M as per the recommendation to size up. Fit is excellent. Customer service is also really good
Kept me dry during my run!
Went for a longgg run in these shorts. I find shorts that move around too much during my runs to be annoying and I'll say these hugged my body nicely and happy to report that their sweat-wicking claim holds true! I sweat buckets during my runs and the sweat dried very quickly!
I don't usually leave reviews but
I don't usually leave reviews but these shorts are perfect! I've been looking for running shorts with pockets so I can put my cash, credit card and keys in since that's all i bring when I go running. I used to stuff it in my bra but now I can put it in the back pocket :)