Business in the front, party at the back. The Ulla Bra boasts a mesh panel back that’s designed to let your skin breathe. No more sweaty business.
- Scoop neck sports bra for medium impact workouts and everyday wear
- Asymmetric back design for a fun twist
- Mesh panel at back for super-speed sweat-wicking
- Inner pockets for detachable bra pad inserts (bra pads included!)
- Fits true to size
- Chloe (in Pine) wears size S, and is 174cm with 34.5" bust
- Ethel (in Lagoon & Black) wears size S, and is 164cm with 31.5" bust
- View our size guide
- Made from our signature smooth ReGen fabric
- Designed for performance - sweat-wicking, compressive, 4-way stretch
- Made from 73% recycled water bottles (RPET), 27% spandex
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and Global Recycled Standard certified
- Machine washable with like colours at maximum 30°C, though we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of your products (it's kinder to the planet too)
- Do not tumble dry, do not wring, do not iron
- FREE shipping for Singapore orders above SGD 100
- FREE shipping for international orders over 250.00
- For more info, check out our Shipping page
- We offer easy returns within 14 days of delivery for all customers
- We offer exchanges within 14 days of delivery for orders within Singapore
- For more info, check out our Returns page
Love the see through back design on this - very interesting. Good for running in as well
I love this set so much (bought the Ulla Bra tgt with the Aspen Leggings in Lagoon too) and it is really supportive and so flattering. Suitable for high intensity activities such as running & spinning!
Please make straps adjustable
The bra is ridiculously soft and comfortable, but my only criticism is that the straps are not adjustable. For me, the back ends up riding up higher than it should, but a bigger size then was too big around the bust. Still, doesn't affect the comfort or support.
The back of this bra is very unique and I love the colour!
I've been wearing this out for my runs, no issues at all, very supportive. Flattering design, and love the pine colour. I've put it in the washer at low temp twice, no issues. Definitely worth the price.